2019 Amazon Holiday Gift Guide Series: The Men.
Updated: Nov 15, 2019
It's here, it's here, it is finally here! The holidays are by far the most satisfying time of year for gift-giving enthusiasts like myself! I've been wanting to get plenty of content created out to you guys extra early. I'll keep it short and simple so you can spend more time spending time with loved ones than browsing online. I also like to use my Amazon links because nowadays, Santa's Sled runs on the spirit of Amazon Prime. By the way, if you don't have amazon prime, the holidays would be a great time to try it. This link will take you to the page you can sign up for the free 30-day trial. There's no buyers remorse here! Prime will always be worth it to me.
That being said, here is a disclaimer.
This blog post contains affiliate links from Amazon. If you use them, I might be rewarded credit or a commission of the sale. Please note that I only recommend tools that I personally use and love and I always have my readers' best interest at heart. Enjoy!
The Noble Nerd
1. Star Wars Deluxe Millennium Falcon Waffle Maker This is perfect for all your evil waffle needs and would be my dad's favorite gift to receive under the tree. My mother, on the other hand, would prefer this ThinkGeek Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker which has a lower profile shape and is easier to store in the kitchen.
2. The Retro Nintendo Super Entertainment System is perfect for the nostalgic guy who loves gaming now just as much as he did in the '90s.
3. Chop Sabers Light-up Lightsaber Chopsticks I just couldn't help but add two Star Wars items to the gift guide. How could I resist?
The Intelligent Techie
1. Ring Video Doorbell This HD video doorbell has motion-activated alerts so he'll always know what is happening around the property. It is easy to install and use. Now he won't have to worry about anyone stealing his packages again!
2. The Amazon Echo Show Imagine all the helpful sidekick capabilities of the Amazon Alexa with added visual capabilities. This device connects directly to the Ring doorbell, displays recipes for the kitchen, and scrolls through lyrics while it plays music... can you say, "karaoke"?
3. Powerbeats Pro Wireless Headphones Suitable for the guy who takes his exercise routine and playlist seriously.
The Ambitious Adventurer
1. Ulgoo Travel Duffel Bag Canvas and Leather Weekender Bag This bag is made of durable canvas with luxurious leather accents that are sure to withstand adventuring for years and years to come.
2. YETI Rambler 36oz. Whether he's out hiking a new trail or just keeping his coffee hot at work, this 36-ounce YETI Rambler is as versatile as it is rugged. The double-wall insulation keeps drinks hot or cold and comes in 16 different colors!
3. This 11-in-1 Multi-Purpose Tool will fit nicely in a Christmas stocking and will have him ready for whatever problems life throws at him.
The Hunky Homebody
1. UGG Ascot Slipper These slippers are an annual gift for every man in my family! They are the favorite present under the tree every year and each pair sees 365 days of use, I wish I was exaggerating. Opt for the leather pair for a more polished look or the sheepskin for a more traditional slipper look.
2. Sherpa Fleece-lined Blanket with Sleeves The Snuggie just got better. (There is also a lightweight unlined option.)
3. Temperature Controlled Mug so your coffee stays warm while reading by the fireplace or having a movie marathon on the couch!
The Stylish Stallion
1. Happy Socks Assorted Colorful Premium Cotton Sock Gift Box These ready-to-gift socks are sure to brighten up even the coldest winter mornings.
2. Timex Men's Weekender 40mm Watch. The days of needing to go to the department store for High-end watches are long gone. Amazon offers a wide selection of high-quality timepieces that are budget-friendly and water-resistant. This particular watch comes in so many styles you'll easily find one that fits your beau's taste. This Indigo-faced watched will for sure have him feeling timeless.
3. Ray-Ban Clubmaster Square Sunglasses These glasses will complete any ensemble and have him looking like a sharp-dressed man every time, no matter if he is in boardshorts or a suit.
The Chivalrous Chef
1. Breville Joule Sous Vide Joule is the smallest, most powerful sous vide tool available. It heats water faster than any other immersion circulator or precision cooker and holds the temperature with absolute accuracy to ensure perfect results every time. No more over or undercooking meals!
2. Kitchen Aid Speed Hand Blender for the guy who knows how to make a mean guacamole or protein shake!
3. This Beautiful Copper Peppergrinder that will for sure turn heads at the dinner party. (Also comes in silver and gold)
Happy Holiday Hunting!